Seminar „Law changes of 2017 in the construction sector“
Legal seminar with the topic “Law changes of 2017 in the construction sector“ will be held in Bliss Conference Hall on 26 January 2017. It will be discussed in detail, what changes came into force or are about to come, and how is it possible to accomplish one’s work tasks with higher efficiency with the proper knowledge of the law.
Attorneys-at-law Epp Lumiste and Britta Oltjer from LEADELL Pilv Law Office will take part with report: “What court practice knowledge should be considered by enterprises when participating in public procurements?”. It will be explained in more details about court disputes and effective solutions that emerged in construction sector in regards with public procurements.
During the seminar there will be provided an overview on the following topics:
- Construction sector related law changes of 2017;
- The most important changes in new Public Procurement Law that influence constructers;
- What are the new features in composing cooperation contracts?;
- The information on court disputes and effective solutions, that emerged in construction sector in regards with public procurements;
- How does the reverse taxation in metal trade influence public procurements?
The program of seminar and registration information is here.